What is it?
- An on-going, coordinated program of strategies, plans and procedures
- Ensures critical resources are available in the event of a physical disruption to any part of the university
- Changes as the university changes
- Business continuity bridges the gap between a disaster and recovery
- Business continuity identifies weak links in the flow of information & establishes procedures to eliminate downtime
A continuity plan establishes priorities and procedures to:
- Sustain operations of the University.
- Provide for alternate methods and locations of operations.
- What is Business Continuity Planning? [Campus-wide presentation] pdf | ppt
- What is the LDRPS Login page?
- How do I login and access my plan?
- How do I remove the yellow box with the .NET warning?
- How do I keep my plan up to date?
- I am using Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) and can only see a blue screen when I log in. What do I do?
- Can I use Firefox or Safari to access LDRPS? No. Only Internet Explorer is supported.
- How do I upload or change documents in LDRPS? Please contact Ed Gregory or Cheryl Hover for detailed instructions.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help with your plans.