What is it?
DPU Alert is DePaul’s direct emergency notification system. DPU Alert can notify the DePaul University community simultaneously in up to three different ways: via telephone, e-mail and text message. DePaul will send DPU Alerts in emergencies and will follow all appropriate privacy procedures in maintaining this information. You may want to consider adding an entry for DPU Alert in your contacts. DPU Alert calls originate from 312/362-7660.
How do I sign up?
Log into Campus Connection.
1. On the left hand menu select Self Service.
2. Under Personal Information, click on DPU Alert.
3. Click Update Information.
4. Enter a valid email address.
5. Enter only the digits of your phone number. Do not include special characters or 011.
6. In the SMS Text Messaging Number box enter only the digits of your cell phone number. Do not include special characters or 011. If you do not have a cell phone please leave the box blank.
7. Verify that everything is correct.
8. Click Save Information.
Do not include special characters such as ‘/’ or ‘–‘ or ‘()’.
Select the 'Is International' box ONLY if your phone number is NOT a US number.